Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5
Friday, November 11, 2005
A day off!
Ah, Veteran's Day! A day for organizing and projects. Kari and I spent some time chatting and comparing art projects; she is doing a wine label collage. She wanted to see my Fruit Crate label collage; here it is!
Hey Kat, Thanks for posting it up! It is gorgeous. I love it! When I went to arrange my labels I realized I have WAY too many! I either need to pare it down or maybe do three panels across...or possibly four...!
Toby and I joke that he always says, "More is better!" Yeah, tell that to the 11 foot long scarf I just finished knitting!
1 comment:
Hey Kat,
Thanks for posting it up! It is gorgeous. I love it!
When I went to arrange my labels I realized I have WAY too many! I either need to pare it down or maybe do three panels across...or possibly four...!
Toby and I joke that he always says, "More is better!" Yeah, tell that to the 11 foot long scarf I just finished knitting!
Post a Comment