Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Costume Party!
Our neighbors Joe and Michelle had an early Halloween party last night. I was a butterfly, and Joel was Elvis. We had a blast. Our neighbors transformed the yard into festive party-central, and we all had a good time. Nice fog machine!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi there, I stumbled upon your site by accident when trying to get to your studio. That's hilarious! Where'd he find the wig and jumpsuit?
2 comments:
Hi there, I stumbled upon your site by accident when trying to get to your studio. That's hilarious! Where'd he find the wig and jumpsuit?
Ah, a unique find from the Halloween Superstore. :)
My studio website is katetreickstudio.blogspot.com, or you can click on the link on the sidebar for "my art gallery."
Post a Comment