Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Storm
We have been having many thunderstorms lately; this time Joel took Lily out on the stoop to watch it!
I can almost smell the freshness of the rain. You really do need the video to capture it. Wish we could import a little of it. Now if you could just get lucky enough to catch a clap of thunder it would almost be like being there.
1 comment:
I can almost smell the freshness of the rain. You really do need the video to capture it. Wish we could import a little of it. Now if you could just get lucky enough to catch a clap of thunder it would almost be like being there.
Post a Comment