Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Big Weekend!

We had a lot of fun with family and friends this weekend! Mark and Edie dropped by with their sweet boys, and then Mom, Dad, Kari, and Marigold came for a weekend of fun and catching up! It was so great to see the little cousins together...LOTS of pictures available by clicking below! :)

A Big Weekend!

5 comments:

Jim Brown said...

Those are priceless! What a wonderful whirlwind weekend. I'm so glad you got so many great memories of it.

Jim Brown said...

What a wonderful collection of memories you got. Thanks for a great time and packing so much into a memorable weekend.

Jim Brown said...

Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

The Brown Family said...

Lily is so beautiful! I had so much fun seeing all of you guys and meeting the tiniest cuz :) She is growing so fast! I can really see a difference in all her little photos!

Kari said...

We had such a fun time! We love you guys!
:0)
Kari & Goldie